Today is Presidents Day and a day worthy of celebration! Not only because we honor several Presidents who shaped our country but also because it marks the day I posted my first 'blog'! Woot! Woot!
I hope that I will find this easier to update than a regular paper journal because I really stink at that ancient and noble endeavor. It seems too laborious to put all my numerous thoughts down with pen and ink so I usually start out noble and very self-righteous in my attempt at a new journal but after a few days..sometimes weeks if I'm really motivated...I usually forget to stop and record all those thrilling little details that fill up a normal and average life. Like what I ate that day, how I felt about what I ate, how what I ate affected my digestive track, etc., etc. You know...News @ 5-headliner-report kind of stuff. However, THIS is different...THIS is 'technology' so therefore it just has to be easier and more convenient, right? RIGHT! :)
Here's to hoping I've turned a new page (pardon the obvious pun here) in my journal-ing quest!
Eileen here...after reviewing my post I think it bears clarifying. I promise to NOT 'thrill' you with my dietary consumptions and the affects there of. Only family news and updates!
ReplyDeleteWell happy Presidents day to you! I can't wait to hear about the activites of your bowels!! haha jk I hope you put up stuff regarding your gardening skills!
ReplyDelete