background

Thursday, February 24

Oregon Snow

I GOT THE WINTER BLUES, BABY

Remember how I was complaining yesterday about it snowing?  Well, Day 2 of snow arrived this morning and I have picture proof.

Maple Tree "Acer" in my front yard
This is unusual for Oregon.  So much so that it took Dan over an hour to get to work this morning when normal commute is 20 minutes.  He passed 4 accidents...FOUR! and they had SNOW PLOWS out!   What are you going to plow for heavens sake?   Its 2 inches of snow people!  Poor Oregonians...if its 6 inches of RAIN in a 2 hour period..no problem...but give them snowflakes and they can't handle it.  Well, good news is they canceled school  so we all (except Dan) can snuggle in for the day.  I will drink a cup of hot chocolate in your honor Dan!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I'm glad I am not the only one getting snow on my parade!!

    ReplyDelete