background

Tuesday, September 13

First Day of 10th Grade for Mak

ANOTHER YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL
 Makynna started her 2nd year of High School this week.  Every year, starting with preschool, I have made them pose for pictures holding a sign which stated which grade they were entering.  Of course, as they got older, they didn't like holding signs...hence the pictures that show unhappy attitude (like this picture portrays) but I figure its a small payback for all the baloney I endured through the years from them!  :)
She's been busy the past month with soccer practices and jamborees so its not too much of a shock for her to enter a school schedule now.  She said the first day was just like she'd never left for the summer....business as usual.  She did complain that this is the year of 'being a nobody' at high school.  Freshman are the newbies...juniors and seniors are 'upper class men' but sophomores....basically non-existent on the important meter.  Poor baby!  I hope she survives it..LOL.

As I said, soccer season is in full gear so I'll be posting pictures of Mak in action soon.

HAPPY FALL, Everyone!

Update....
JUSTYNA COMES HOME FOR A VISIT..bringing friends and laundry 
Justyna & Sarah
I'm assuming this will be a typical activity during home visits..LOL
Justyna came home this weekend for a visit!  She brought a newly made friend with her...Sarah...as well as a pile of laundry (go figure). We loved seeing her and also getting to know Sarah...what fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment