background

Monday, March 14

Spring Luau!

I'M AN ADDICT

Justyna & I ready to Par-Tay!
For those of you who don't know about my Scentsy addiction, I thought I'd confess to the general population on this blog. :)  Almost 2 years now I've been a consultant for Scentsy, a wickless candle system, and its a super fun hobby that I enjoy.  I'm not a good salesperson, so taking it farther than a 'hobby' probably isn't a reality, but I do enjoy the product and business so much that keeping my fingers in the "Scentsy pie" is definately worth it to me!

My Good Friend Mary & her niece Amy
Twice a year, to showcase new products coming out with season changes, I host a major party at my house.  My focus is mainly to serve and bless my customers so I put my efforts into making the 'fun' factor huge.  Lots of prizes, food and laughing!  Since winters around here are SO long, I decided to have my Spring/Summer theme be a LUAU complete with a "Hula Dance Off" to help chase those winter blues away.
Some of my guests...sniffing (but not inhaling)


The life of the party!  Liz & Dalaine
This past Saturday I hosted this party and I've included a few pix to give you a glimpse into my 'scentsy world'.  (My camera doesn't include a good 'action' feature so I didn't get any hula-ing shots...which is a tragedy...the entertainment factor on it would have been HUGE.  LOL)  My next party is in the Fall time and I can't wait!  I love giving my customers, who really have become good friends, an excuse to hang out and have some laughs.  Consider yourself INVITED.  :)

1 comment:

  1. The Luau has nothing to do with your future trip to Hawaii?!?! hehe looks like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete